- Multi Function Display built around the design of the MX 20
- Bright, high resolution display depicting position awareness, weather, traffic, terrain, charts, and more (see below)
- Soft keys allow pilot to select between several charting options and easily add or remove details
- Rotary knob allows for quicker map scale changes and data entry
- Faster processing speed - 650 Mhz / 256 MB
- Front loading SD card slot allows for expanded memory and easy chart uploading and updating
- Includes preloaded, high-resolution terrain and hydrography data for entire world
- Map scale range from 1/4 mile to 2500 miles
- Split screen function allows for simultaneous view of two charting options along with vertical profile of terrain elevation
- Optional chartView feature can be added for airport and terminal information
- May be interfaced to Garmin equipment such as GNS 430 / GNS 530 for GPS position, GDL 69 / GDL 69A / GDL 90 for Datalink, GTX 330 /33 for Traffic, GWX 68 for Radar
- Radar version also compatible with Bendix/King ART-2000, ART-2100, and RS-181A radar sensors
- Will interface to many other manufacturers' GPS navigation equipment (list forthcoming)
- 5 RS-232 ports (1 needed for GPS and altitude; 4 left for other interfaces)
Garmin Multi Function Display GMX 200-011-01466-00
You may return items within 30 days of the purchase date with no penalty. We do not accept returns on anything marked CORE, Fuselages, or anything stating no returns accepted. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. No returns are accepted after 30 days. For a return consideration, a part must be BER with the proper paperwork. Most parts are sold in servicable or as removed condition, and is stated in the descriptions.
Each return is handled on a case to case basis, and we do our best to be fair and reasonable people.
You should expect to receive your refund within a week of us receiving your return.
If you need to return an item, send us an email, or give us a call.